• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to find dpi

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi !! I'd like to download an image from Adobe Stock but before that i'd like to know the dpis of the picture. Is there any way to know that before downloading the picture ? thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Hi Paula,

Thanks for reaching out to the Stock team. I would like to let you know that all Adobe Stock content is provided at its highest available resolution. While this resolution depends on the camera used to originally capture the asset, most of the content can accommodate high-quality printed output up to 300 dpi. Vector files can be printed in all formats without loss in quality.

You may also refer to Common Questions, Adobe Stock  for more details.

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to up

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Paula,

Thanks for reaching out to the Stock team. I would like to let you know that all Adobe Stock content is provided at its highest available resolution. While this resolution depends on the camera used to originally capture the asset, most of the content can accommodate high-quality printed output up to 300 dpi. Vector files can be printed in all formats without loss in quality.

You may also refer to Common Questions, Adobe Stock  for more details.

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started