How to flag an image

Community Beginner ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found an inappropriate image that I would like to report. It’s called "Sleeping Children" and is from a user named "Pavel". If that doesn’t sound concerning to you, look it up. Is there some way to flag this image so it can be taken down? There is also some other images from Pavel that I would like to flag.

TOPICS
General

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mr5FF8,

If you don't wish to post the asset ID here, you can PM it to me and I'll forward it to the appropriate team.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://stock.adobe.com/contributor/201717362/pavel?load_type=author&prev_url=detail

This is the account that posted the image. They have several images of a naked girl and one where she sleeps naked with a boy. I would like for these images to be reviewed and possibly torn down. You should be able to identify the images im talking about. For further detail, the images have no background and they are in a pink bed. It doesnt show anything you are not supposed to show but it is still disturbing.

Edit: Okay I got the IDs:

And for the image I discussed in this forum: 22270802

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for reaching out to Adobe. We appreciate customer and community feedback about Adobe Stock content. Your comments will be forwarded to the appropriate department for review.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I came to check today, and the picture of the boy and girl sleeping was taken down. Just asking, but what about the other images?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines