How to get a refund on in image????

Participant ,
Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought a vector, and because there is no zoom on the preview images, the vector turned out not being as fine a line drawing as I had hoped and I can't use it. This has happened on a few vectors already, where I have purchased and then once opened and enlargened, were not up to par. I have already posted about this issue of not being able to zoom into stock pics, like you can with iStock. I really hope you add this feature ASAP before I decide to quit Adobe Stock and move back to iStock.

So, how can I "return" this, and the other, images for a credit back into my account???????????????????

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

How to get a refund on in image????

Participant ,
Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought a vector, and because there is no zoom on the preview images, the vector turned out not being as fine a line drawing as I had hoped and I can't use it. This has happened on a few vectors already, where I have purchased and then once opened and enlargened, were not up to par. I have already posted about this issue of not being able to zoom into stock pics, like you can with iStock. I really hope you add this feature ASAP before I decide to quit Adobe Stock and move back to iStock.

So, how can I "return" this, and the other, images for a credit back into my account???????????????????

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Oct 17, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see Preview larger image please

(Duplicate Post)

Translate