• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get original image back in Library panel after I saved over it

Explorer ,
Mar 17, 2019 Mar 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dragged an image I bought fro Adobe Stock from my Library panel onto my dartboard. I then double clicked on it and open it up in a new window, did some recolouring and pressed save. it had now saved over the original image in my Adoe Stock library panel in photoshop.... How do I get the original image back in the library panel?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Hi C. C.,

You can search for the same asset either from Adobe Stock website or Creative Cloud Libraries. If you have licensed the asset it will appear in your License History on the Adobe Stock website.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi C. C.,

You can search for the same asset either from Adobe Stock website or Creative Cloud Libraries. If you have licensed the asset it will appear in your License History on the Adobe Stock website.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 19, 2019 Mar 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perfect. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started