• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud - roaming profile space issue

Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since Adobe Creative Cloud has been installed on my machine I exceed my profile space every couple of days. I've then spent 1/2 hour hunting down odd files under C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming that I feel I can delete.

I changed these paths for testing but still no luck. My roaming profile space was again over the limit.

From ACC Apps:
Install location (from default folder to C:\ Drive (Creative Cloud Files) )

From ACC files:
Folder location (from default folder to C:\ Drive (Creative Cloud Files) )

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CCX Welcome\stock\assets and deleted 85MB of files.

Maybe you guys have a better solution.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I used LR and PS exclusively with a creative cloud account on a very limited SDD space 120gb). I never used and never will use Stock but somehow there is 1.2gb of my precious diskspace used by utterly useless images from adobe/ccx welcome/stock/assets. How can I get rid of it the proper way without affecting the rest of adobe cc apps?

Thank you for your help!

Vania

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to know how to get it to stop automatically downloading too. I delete it and it keeps coming back and tracking what I do. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My 2 cents:

Can't hate these two folders more as they create on-going roaming profile issues and apparently Adobe couldn't care less.

'CCX Welcome'

'Experimentation' 

From inside user's roaming folder, navigate to these folders, delete absolutely everything inside, the get back one level: Right click on them -> Security -> Edit -> Deny all for both 'System' and '<current username>' -> Apply -> OK

Operation completed. Nothing ever grows back.

What's affected when using the applications? The utterly annoying, completely useless welcome screen and the loads of clueless learning tips, etc are all gone. Back to the clean state of a design tool.

Seriously Adobe, stop throwing the unwanted sense of interaction towards users while completely ignoring user's true needs. Spend more time on the content rather the packaging!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines