• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get to my 10 free images?

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm supposed to have access to 10 free Adobe Stock images.

How?? Anything I search for I have to pay.

thanks

Screen Shot 2018-09-06 at 09.06.53.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

You can sign up for Adobe Stock promo offer from Adobe Stock 30-day trial - Get 10 Stock images free. | Adobe Stock .

When you subscribe to the Adobe Stock promo offer, the first month is a free trial, Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually starts from the second month.

If you cancel the service within 14 days after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be fully refunded. If you

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

You can sign up for Adobe Stock promo offer from Adobe Stock 30-day trial - Get 10 Stock images free. | Adobe Stock .

When you subscribe to the Adobe Stock promo offer, the first month is a free trial, Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually starts from the second month.

If you cancel the service within 14 days after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be fully refunded. If you cancel the service after the 14th day after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be charged 50% of your remaining contract obligation and your service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.

For more information, please see Adobe Subscription and Cancellation Terms | Adobe

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started