Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to share my Stock gallery

Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello peeps!

I am trying to share my stock gallery. But I cant find a URL to do this. I look on the web and could not find the answer, can some one please help me with this?

Cheer!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Sure. You can search any one image submitted by you and then click on your name (which is the artist's name) to view the other submissions.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jason,

Could you please confirm me if you have saved the Stock images on the Creative Cloud library so that I can help you with the sharing workflow?

Until then, you may also refer Share Adobe Creative Cloud files, libraries, and more

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

They are still being reviewed, but I have someone wants the link to where they will go.

Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jason,

I am not able to understand clearly as to what the issue is.

Are you trying to upload your content on the Stock Contributor Portal? Or are you trying to share some content via CC libraries?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to send someone a link to my work on Adobe stock

Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright. I get it.

For that, you will have to wait until someone accepts your submission and then once it is live on Stock website you can send the link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Sheena,

The images have now been approved. How can I share them with some one?

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can share the image# or Image ID with the other users who have to search your images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way I can share all my images or do I have to go through each and every image and share each image id individually? I would like to share a large group of images.

Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sure. You can search any one image submitted by you and then click on your name (which is the artist's name) to view the other submissions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started