Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to stop payments

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, we need help,

how we can stop monthly payments for ADOBE STOCK?

VS = 7415770

SS = 101213001

ID = 205-20072018 1086001101177

monthly amount = -36,29 EUR

Thanks a lot for Your HELP

Pavel Humeňuk
IT Manager

<removed by moderator>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 27, 2018 Jul 27, 2018

Hi JH,

You are a delegate of a team subscription for Creative Cloud products. Please contact your team administrator for information about this subscription.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jitka,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 pictures per month (yearly) plan which has already been cancelled.

Let us know if you require any further assistance.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to cancel the anual suscription but Adobe want to charge me €180 for the rest of the year that I did't use!!!

I think this is abusive!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alvaro,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with Adobe Stock services.

When you subscribe to the Adobe Stock promo offer, the first month is a free trial, Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually starts from the second month.

If you cancel within 14 days after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be fully refunded. If you cancel the service after the 14th day after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be charged 50% of your remaining contract obligation and your service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.

For more information, please see Legal subscription terms | Adobe

You may also reach out to our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for further assistance.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2018 Jul 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita,

yes, exactly, we had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 pictures per month (yearly) plan which has already been cancelled. It was cancelled on 7.11.2017, on 8.11.2017 we recieved a confirmation, that the service was cancelled. So we expected, that it is OK. But after that, since 20.11.2018 untill 20.7.2018 we were charged for this service 26,29 EUR monthly. It was charged from a private credit card of our former colleague Petra Brožová. She found it out yesterday and contacted us to stop payments and get her money back. The total ammount of 326,61 EUR has been unduly debited from her account till nowday - for a service, that was canceled before. We need your advice what to do to return the wrongly charged money back.

<REMOVED BY MODERATOR>

Thank you for your help.

S pozdravem a přáním hezkého dne,

<REMOVED BY MODERATOR>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2018 Jul 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi JH,

You are a delegate of a team subscription for Creative Cloud products. Please contact your team administrator for information about this subscription.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started