• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to use an adobe stock image with transparency

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2018 Aug 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just bought the adobe CC package and bought stock with it. I'm trying to get this image 120419829 to use on a photo I'm editing in Ps. I'm a relative novice at this stuff, so please be patient. If I copy the image directly into photoshop from my library, it has no transparent background and gray and white squares (that should be the transparent part) can be seen on the image in PS. If I open the image in Ai and hide the transparent layer, then when I copy the ball across to Ps the ball appears by itself but with a more solid white colour which makes the image useless. How can I get only the ball with its transparency to Ps?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 23, 2018 Aug 23, 2018

Hi John,

I have checked the file ID which you have licensed(120419829) and noticed that it is a vector file which are best used in Adobe Illustrator.

I believe that the file which you are looking for is a PNG file, and unfortunately .png file is not available in our Adobe Stock website.

If you need a PNG file, you can simply create a file in Photoshop and save it as PNG or download a similar file format from Google.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2018 Aug 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

I have checked the file ID which you have licensed(120419829) and noticed that it is a vector file which are best used in Adobe Illustrator.

I believe that the file which you are looking for is a PNG file, and unfortunately .png file is not available in our Adobe Stock website.

If you need a PNG file, you can simply create a file in Photoshop and save it as PNG or download a similar file format from Google.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2022 Sep 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wished I'd known that PNGs are not available, I've just used my last credit on 205375147.  I too am a novice.  Doh!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance. Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode. Declining any Adobe Cookies may affect the presence of the chat feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started