How to use photos downloaded from Adobe Stock in an academic project

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I'm a graduate student about to launch an online survey. I plan to include a few pictures in my survey, and I was considering using photos downloaded from Adobe Stock for that. I have access to Adobe Creative Cloud through my university. Can I simply download the photos I find on Adobe Stock and use them in my survey? Or, do I need to somehow cite them inside the survey? Thanks.

TOPICS
Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to use photos downloaded from Adobe Stock in an academic project

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I'm a graduate student about to launch an online survey. I plan to include a few pictures in my survey, and I was considering using photos downloaded from Adobe Stock for that. I have access to Adobe Creative Cloud through my university. Can I simply download the photos I find on Adobe Stock and use them in my survey? Or, do I need to somehow cite them inside the survey? Thanks.

TOPICS
Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 17, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Editorial use: crediting required
other use: no crediting required.

Abambo.

Sent from my iPad
Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 17, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. Is there a particular format in which I'm supposed to cite them in the survey? For example, is simply including the name of the person who took/prepared the photo enough?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 18, 2019 0
Participant ,
Dec 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photo credit is only necessary when the image is used to illustrate an editorial article or is published on social networks. When you use editorial photos in a paper document, a website, a blog, etc., you must include the credit note displayed on the Adobe Stock site and contained in the IPTC credit field. For example, "Agency name / Author name - stock.adobe.com".

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 20, 2019 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started