I accidently licensed image file #: 306677880

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although it is a great and hilarious photo, I did not mean to license it. How can I unlicense and/or get a credit back?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I accidently licensed image file #: 306677880

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although it is a great and hilarious photo, I did not mean to license it. How can I unlicense and/or get a credit back?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 06, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Stock forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Vanessa5EC7,

I have verified that you have licensed asset ID 306677880 and have granted you a replacement license. Please delete asset from any downloads or library at your end.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2020 1
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Thank you for your help last month.
I did it again and accidently downloaded an image I didn't need. File #:  77921243  Can I please get a refund? Also is there an easier way to contact someone if this happens again? I hope it doesn't, but is there anyone I can email?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 15, 2020 1
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started