Please help me!
I purchased premium images on behalf of my client . They asked me to give them the artwork for internal use to show what they had purchased . Whilst trying to dowload the items it seems Adobe Stock believed I wanted to purchase the items again and has chargedn me for the full res versions as well as the items I already purchased.
I need this money reimbursed to my account and the help and support offers no way of doing this or explaining the issue to anyone. Please contact me as I need thois sorted
Copy link to clipboard
Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with the Stock services. If I understand correctly you have downloaded a premium image on behalf of your client and you wanted to share the images with them so that they can see the same images to view for approval.
For this, you may refer to this link Share Adobe Creative Cloud files, libraries, and more to share your images.
Also, I would like to let you know that you can license an asset on behalf of a client. However, please note that if you want to use the same asset for different clients, the asset must be licensed separately for each client use as per the Stock terms stated below in our FAQs:
You may also reach out to our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for further clarification/ refund requests.
Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.
Not quite… I am simply trying to get reimbursed for the second licenses on 5 images which I purchased accidentally . I believe the Adobestock user interface to be flawed I will explain why below:
Step by step:
1. I licensed the smaller version of 20 Premium images from Adobe stock on behalf of my client 'Adobe Systems Incorporated’ (ironically) who sent a link to a library of images that they needed for a project.
2. I downloaded the artwork to my cc library and created the artwork for them which they have printed and will be using in an in a campaign
3. I was asked by one of the Adobe staff to send them the images they used as they might use internally in a powerpoint
4. I went to the same library link they sent to me.. ( screen 1 ) You will notice they all say licensed I clicked the cloud button (screen 2) again and clicked save to computer (screen3)
5. I subsequently did the same process for a further 4 images until I noticed emails appearing in my inbox (screen5) saying thank you for your purchase
6. I tried to contact someone , anyone to help and explain I don’t want these additional licenses. It seems there is no avenues to allow me to do this in (GMT) TIMEZONE
FYI I have subsequently found out how to download the images by going to my licensing history (screen5) . Please notice the download button used is the same as the screen I tried to download the images from. Also note this screen shows a shopping basket icon to invite another purchase another licence if they wish.
Would somebody please refund the £1000 of image licenses I don’t want. The account is Taylor Bennett Partners
Thank you for your help
<removed by moderator>
Please Guys ,
I need some customer support. There must be someone you can refer me to so I can have a phone conversation and clear this up
<Removed by Moderator>
Would somebody please give me a number to call . The links you have given don’t lead to any customer service lines and just lead me back to the forum.
<Removed by Moderator>
I apologize for the troubles that you've been facing in reaching our support team and with Stock services.
Please see the private message from me so that we can help you further.