I am missing credits with the transfer from Fotolia to Adobe. Adobe shows only 9 but I have 43 under Fotolia. Please restore my missing credits.

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My account from Fotolia was transferred to Adobe today.  I had 43 credits under Fotolia but Adobe is only showing 9.  How to I get the missing credits restored to Adobe?

Hi there

Fotolia credits are converted into Adobe Stock credits with a ratio of 5 Fotolia credits for 1 Adobe Stock credit, so it appears you have the correct number of Adobe Stock credits (43 divided by 5, and rounded up = 9)

Kind regards

Bev

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I am missing credits with the transfer from Fotolia to Adobe. Adobe shows only 9 but I have 43 under Fotolia. Please restore my missing credits.

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My account from Fotolia was transferred to Adobe today.  I had 43 credits under Fotolia but Adobe is only showing 9.  How to I get the missing credits restored to Adobe?

Hi there

Fotolia credits are converted into Adobe Stock credits with a ratio of 5 Fotolia credits for 1 Adobe Stock credit, so it appears you have the correct number of Adobe Stock credits (43 divided by 5, and rounded up = 9)

Kind regards

Bev

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 05, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Kind regards

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2018 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started