Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't buy credit

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some issues on your website:

I want to buy some credits, but I need to update my credit card info.

If i update my credit card info, it will reactivate my 5 credits pack subscription. > i would like to cancel my subscription to this pack.

I don't see any button to cancel this subscription first.

I give up because I'm in a hurry, and try to update crédit card info anyway.

> error box "An error has occurred
We encountered an error while processing your information. Try sending them again or use another browser."

I try again, change browser. idem.

How can i do to buy images quickly?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Hi M. T.,

I reviewed your account using your Adobe ID that you are using here on the forums. You do not have any Adobe Stock subscriptions. Credit Packs are not a subscription product. You would normally be able to update your payment information in account management. Since you are seeing an error please reach out to customer care to assist you further.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Customer Care - You need contacting customer care. If there has been a payment issue (looks like), you do not have a cancel option. You need first to resolve the payment issue.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, but it seems that you have technical issues with the website. Hope it will work again soon!

@Something went wrong.

@We’re experiencing technical difficulties that affect the availability of some products and subscription services. We’re working to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Please check status.adobe.com for more information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mt99886571  wrote

Ok, but it seems that you have technical issues with the website. Hope it will work again soon!

I: no, Adobe: may be.

I'm not Adobe. I'm a user answering from time to time questions in a user to user forum with some Adobe participation.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi M. T.,

I reviewed your account using your Adobe ID that you are using here on the forums. You do not have any Adobe Stock subscriptions. Credit Packs are not a subscription product. You would normally be able to update your payment information in account management. Since you are seeing an error please reach out to customer care to assist you further.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started