I can’t download audio files or license them

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have gone to download and license an audio file on adobe stock but it keeps saying that Adobe can't access this asset. Please could someone help by giving me advice on how to fix this? Thank you so much 

TOPICS
Audio, Download, Licensing

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Evie, please provide the asset ID so I can help troubleshoot.

EBQ

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thanks so much for contacting me! I’m new to adobe stock - where do I find the access ID?

Sent from my iPhone
The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mouseover the three dots in the audio file information and choose More info. The asset ID will appear there.

Are you seeing an error when you try to license the audio file?

EBQ

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The asset ID is 383259247 but it is doing this for all the audio files. When I press license it says it can’t complete the request and when I try to download it says the asset isn’t available.

Sent from my iPhone
The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the message say to contact your administrator? I see that you have an account with your university. If your school doesn't have Adobe Stock entitlements you'll need to create a personal profile on the Adobe Stock website and license assets with your personal account.

EBQ

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines