I can't find a song that I downloaded preview in adobe stock someone can help me please

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yesterday I found a number in adobe stock titled on my tablet... /storage/emulated/0/Download/Cinematic-Inspiring-Epic-Trailer_AdobeStock_387181476_preview.m4a

I only have this info and try to find hrt number but unfortunately... it's pretty urgent that I have to find the number again... can someone help me please..... 

Thankyou

hopefully someone is reading this thanks in advance and answers please:question_mark::question_mark::question_mark::question_mark::question_mark:🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔I've added the number in case of help please. 

TOPICS
Audio, Download, General, Search, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I can't find a song that I downloaded preview in adobe stock someone can help me please

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yesterday I found a number in adobe stock titled on my tablet... /storage/emulated/0/Download/Cinematic-Inspiring-Epic-Trailer_AdobeStock_387181476_preview.m4a

I only have this info and try to find hrt number but unfortunately... it's pretty urgent that I have to find the number again... can someone help me please..... 

Thankyou

hopefully someone is reading this thanks in advance and answers please:question_mark::question_mark::question_mark::question_mark::question_mark:🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔I've added the number in case of help please. 

TOPICS
Audio, Download, General, Search, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 28, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reporting this. We're looking into this.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi VINCENT5FB8,

I reported your issue to our engineering team and they were able to identify the problem and fix it with a workaround. You should be able to find your file now. https://stock.adobe.com/search/audio?album=&asset_type=AUDIO&attribution=&currentPage=1&duration-max...

If you still see no results, clear your browser history and try again. Please let me know if you have any questions.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wow, you can't believe how happy you make me.... Thank goodness.... I have everything back and can finish my project.... I had almost given up hope and am so happy because I had to start everything again and it was never like my first project that caught on with the audience..... yess, you've made up for my day..... ❤️❤️❤️👌👌👌👌👍👍👍👍👍😘😘😘😘😘:heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2020 0
CompleXa LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

c39330111be00611c81d04ffcd2fc65f.gif

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2020 1
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started