I can't hear sound when previewing videos at Adobe Stock website

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on the Adobe Stock website, previewing videos of lions roaring. There is a button to turn the sound on and off. Why can't I hear the sound when the button is toggled to "on?"

— David

TOPICS
Asset Quality

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @David Fahleson,

Could you provide the asset ID so I can verify the issue please?

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't get the sound to play on any of the videos on the Adobe Stock website. I do not have a subscription/license yet for Adobe Stock, but I still should be able to listen to the sound to see if I want to buy something, right?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that some videos do not have audio. Can you check this video, does it have audio when you play it? https://stock.adobe.com/video/eurasian-wolf-hides-in-the-forest-wolf-howled-during-the-day-wolf-pack...

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting, I can hear the wolf howling in that video, but when I do a search for "lions roaring" I can't get any of those videos to play the sound. Can you hear the lion roaring in this clip? —> 253882856

PS: Thank you for your help. 🙂

— David

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not. I think you have identified an issue with our videos where we don't appear to disable the audio icon on mute videos. I've reported this to our engineering team. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm glad I can help, but why would "roaring lion" videos not include audio/sound???

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I wish I knew.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines