I can't see my billing history

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I need to download two creative cloud invoices from 2016 (each for €199,99), but I can't find my billing history anywhere. This Print a payment receipt or invoice didn't work - the section just isn't there.

Hi there

Is this regarding an Adobe Stock 750 images/month subscription?

As the subscription is cancelled it may not be possible to see the billing history.  Please let us know which months you need invoices for.

Thanks

Bev

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I can't see my billing history

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I need to download two creative cloud invoices from 2016 (each for €199,99), but I can't find my billing history anywhere. This Print a payment receipt or invoice didn't work - the section just isn't there.

Hi there

As the subscription is cancelled it may not be possible to see the billing history.  Please let us know which months you need invoices for.

Thanks

Bev

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 12, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Thanks

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 12, 2017 0
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for getting back to me. Yes, that's exactly my case. However, I was able to find the invoices in my e-mail.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 12, 2017 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started