I can't subscribe to adobe stock

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error: We're sorry, but a system error occurred. If you do not receive a payment confirmation email in the next few minutes, please try again or contact customer service.

I've pressed it five times and I've been charged, but the system still doesn't let me download.

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I can't subscribe to adobe stock

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error: We're sorry, but a system error occurred. If you do not receive a payment confirmation email in the next few minutes, please try again or contact customer service.

I've pressed it five times and I've been charged, but the system still doesn't let me download.

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 11, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've reviewed your order using the Adobe ID you are using here on the forums. I see that the subscription order completed and you have used all of your first month's quota. Are you trying to license additional images?

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 12, 2020 0
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I did pay for the additional charges ,which my had been deducted from my credit card . However ,the system still doesn’t allow me to download the images I additionally paid for.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 12, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If I understand correctly you are attempting to download assets you have already licensed. Can you please try the troubleshooting steps below?

1. Clear your browser history and restart your browser.

2. If you have any browser extensions or plug-ins, disable them. It may be one or more extension causing the issue. You may have to use trial and error to find the culprit. Anti-virus is often a cause.

3. Is the issue occurring when you download to a particular library or all libraries? If your library has too many assets or has a corrupted file downloads to the library may be blocked.

Please let us know what you discover, your reply can help others.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 13, 2020 1
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I did successfully download the first 3 images that I paid for. However, the system error issues occurred with my 4th download. I tired downloading the image twice (which I had been charge for both time) and this happen with my other 3 attend to download another image (which I had been charged with and should be licensed?)
Before contacting you , I did some research on my own and cleared my browse history and etc… even restarted my computer during the process of trail and error.
I did attend to try this with another account and subscribe with the 10 images /mth plan , which I had no problem downloading same images that I had problem with my first account.
So, what would be the problem in this case?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 13, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi T.,

I have reviewed your account using the Adobe ID you use here on the forums. I don't see any transactions after your purchase of the initial subscription. If you could message me privately with the Adobe ID you are using  where you've been charged I can review your account. It appears that the Adobe ID/email you are using here on the forums is associated with the new subscription you recently purchased.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 14, 2020 0
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, This is my other account.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 14, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi TakuChao,

Thank you for providing your other Adobe ID. I was able to review your subscriptions under both accounts. The good news is that you have not licensed any assets twice. None of the asset IDs are duplicated between your two accounts. However under the account you are using under TakuChao, you'll want to contact your financial institution for more information. I do not have any additional details only that your financial institution should be able to assist you further.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 14, 2020 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started