• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cancelled my free trial on Adobe Stock but I am still being charged!

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up to Adobe Stock 14 day free trial back in October 2017. I signed up and instantly cancelled due to there being issues with the images and there being a watermark. I couldn't find away around the watermark so i decided to cancel. I cancelled on the same day as I signed up. However, I have just checked my bank account and noticed a charge of £23.99. I checked my bank statement and can see that i was charged for October and November of this year. The email I used was one that i don't access regularly and I was not getting the emails you were sending so only just realised now.

I have not even used the system since the day of signing up and cancelling and would like to get a refund for the TWO months i have been charged for and for my membership to be completely cancelled. Please can you assist as online chat is not working and the phone lines are shut.

Thank you

Kimberley

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

I see that you have already contacted our support team who has cancelled your Stock subscription and has initiated a refund as a gesture of goodwill.

The refund has been initiated and will be completed within the next 7 business days.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kimberley,

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had purchased an Adobe Stock subscription 10 images a month (per year) plan on 16th October 2017. Since the subscription was not cancelled within 14days, your account has been charged for the months (November and December).

Also, I would like to let you know that if you cancel within 14 days after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be fully refunded. If you cancel the service after the 14th day after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be charged 50% of your remaining contract obligation and your service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.

For more information, you may refer to Legal subscription terms | Adobe

If you want to cancel your subscription, please follow the steps mentioned in the help document https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/kb/cancel-membership-subscription-stock.htmlto cancel your Stock Subscription.

Additionally, I would like to let you know that you will lose access to any unused licenses if you cancel your plan, so you'd need to use them prior to cancelling.

For further assistance, you may contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?

In case you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Feel free to update this thread in case you have any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cancelled it in the same evening i signed up for the free trial. I have been charged for a service that i do not wish to use due to the uselessness of the product. you can see by my account that i have to even accessed the service since the day of signing up. I would like to cancel this membership as you are illegally taking money from my account even though i have cancelled the subscription.

I will stress that i am NOT paying a 50% cancellation fee for a product that i didnt even want. please cancel my membership and refund the amount of 2x £23.99 that you have taken without my authorisation.

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see that you have already contacted our support team who has cancelled your Stock subscription and has initiated a refund as a gesture of goodwill.

The refund has been initiated and will be completed within the next 7 business days.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started