• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'd like to delete my Stock subscription

New Here ,
May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My stock subscription was basically forced onto my Acrobat one and your website is making it obviously difficult to cancel it.
It even wants me to pay half of a yearly fee for a service I didn't need in the first place.

I saw you solved the problem in the past, I would just like for you to erase the useless service for me so that I can keep using the others and I'm not forced to erase all the subscriptions at once.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Hi Rosalba,

Sorry to hear that you are facing troubles while cancelling your Stock subscription.

Have you already tried our cancellation steps here? Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

If that doesn’t work, please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for cancellation and refund related requests.

In case you are unable to reach our support team through the above- mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Sep 13, 2023 Sep 13, 2023

You signed up for the subscription, probably the 30-day free trial and didn't cancel it before the end of the trial period. Adobe does not sign up users for subscriptions without their express written consent. Here's how to cancel:

Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rosalba,

Sorry to hear that you are facing troubles while cancelling your Stock subscription.

Have you already tried our cancellation steps here? Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

If that doesn’t work, please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for cancellation and refund related requests.

In case you are unable to reach our support team through the above- mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, in the end I followed the instruction and I was able to solve the issue thanks to the chat support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rosalba,

Glad to hear that your issue got resolved.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2023 Sep 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to cancel Adobe stock. I did nor want it but you billed me anyway. Now it is impossible to contact anybody. You want to make it difficult so people will be forced to pay. I had to pay 30 € and I got 62 € on Invoice. Why are you doing this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice try, people does not even see very often the payments from credit cards. You charge for things people did not even want. Easy money for you:(

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 16, 2023 Sep 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nice try, people does not even see very often the payments from credit cards. You charge for things people did not even want. Easy money for you:(

By @Aga322575186c2i

I get an alert when my credit card gets charged. Talk to your bank, I would guess, your bank offers that too.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You signed up for the subscription, probably the 30-day free trial and didn't cancel it before the end of the trial period. Adobe does not sign up users for subscriptions without their express written consent. Here's how to cancel:

Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started