I downloaded a sketch image from Fotolia one month ago. Now I can't find it here in Adobe Stock, even though I have the picture's name / number. IMA92934

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded a sketch image from Fotolia one month ago. Now I can't find it here in Adobe Stock, even though I have the picture's name / number. IMA92934

You should be able to find it in your license history if you have previously licensed it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to find it in your license history if you have previously licensed it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 27, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 27, 2018 1
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started