I figured out why there's no action on this forum.

Explorer ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to go through many mysterious steps to start a new thread.  "Forum help" is no help.  Nothing works the way every other forum in the whole dam world works. Like all Adobe products, the system is designed by non-humans.

I just wanted to start a new thread about how "translate" doesn't work if you are translating something that has multiple languages in it.  If there is one English word in a post, the translator thinks the whole thing is in English.

It took me fifteen freaking minutes of getting lost in Adobe's site to figure out how to post this.

I'm so frustrated and angry I am shaking.

F*** Adobe, and their f****** forums.

If Fotolia ever makes me use their upload system, F*** Fotolia.

TOPICS
Fotolia

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you have a specific question about how to do something in the forum? I'm happy to help.

-Mat

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My original question was whether the translator could be made to work on mixed language posts.  (Instead of copying and pasting to Google translate, which is what I usually do.)

It rapidly turned into "How the hell do I post a new topic?"  

Obviously, I eventually found the answer.  I don't know if I can remember it, because it was such a complicated route.  It doesn't matter, though,  because I'm never starting a new topic on this forum again.

Screw Adobe.  With fervor.  And, not in a fun way.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Darlah!!  you are overeacting but yes!  the forum is made extremely difficult. That way Adobe will avoid any awkward questions and complaints.

With Fotolia it was great and so easy, here at Adobe its like a big mystery. Nothing works!!  nada! and I mean nada!

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Holy cats, I just tried to edit a post I made.   I think the Random Pirate must have designed Adobe's Forums.  (joke for you old people)

This time, though, I was smart.   After seeing that I was lost in the labyrinth, I went back to my Fotolia bookmark, and re-entered the forum from there.

I didn't try again to edit the post.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines