Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have not been able to cancel my adobe stock for over 30 days

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2018 Dec 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

it's about 30 days that I can not disable the adobe stock subscription as explained in the guide Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

As you can see from the image 1 I give as a mistake an alleged probelm on the paypal account.

img1.png

This did not allow me to manage my plan immediately after the trial phase (I don't deny that I used adobe stock after paying for the first month, because I just PAID and use it, even if I didn't want to continue)

Screenshot_5.png

In image 2, however, you can see that payments have been made, and there are no paypal problems.

Now, I would like to cancel this subscription, as I wanted ONLY TO USE THE TRIAL.

But then I was "cheated" by automatic renewal.

Is it possible that some admin solve my problem of blocking the modification of the plan?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Hi Stefano,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues while cancelling your Adobe Stock subscription.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 15 Oct 2018.

Please check your private message for more information.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Stefano,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues while cancelling your Adobe Stock subscription.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 15 Oct 2018.

Please check your private message for more information.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started