• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I lost 98 resources because of a platform error.

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to lodge a complaint with you in regards to the assistance request ADB-4274023-G7G1.

In October 2017 I subscribed at Adobe Stock, as many others, with the tricky trial of 1-month free. I contacted support via chat, asking to cancel my subscription and I was told it wasn’t possible to cancel it without losing all the credits I paid for. So I was sort of forced to pay the annual subscription.

Before it was too late to avoid the feared renewal, I contacted support and they suggested me to not cancel my subscription, but just to stop the annual subscription renewal. And so I did.

The last days of my subscription I tried to download my 98 resources (which I paid about 400€ for) but an alert reported an error for a payment problem, even if I’d already paid all the subscription billing and you assured me I had the chance to download my images until the actual end of my subscription.

I lost 98 resources just because of that platform error in the last chances to download the images. Please, help me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Hi Andrea,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I have reviewed the case records. Please check your private message.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Andrea,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I have reviewed the case records. Please check your private message.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started