• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm a subscriber to Adobe Stock. How much do I charge for an image I used in project?

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I have a subscription to adobe stock, and I want to charge my client for an image I used for a project, how do I figure out how much to charge client for that image?

Thank you for your guidance.

Sincerely,

Lisa

<removed by the moderator>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Hi Lisa,

Well, that will be a tricky question. I'd suggest you can charge 2.99USD per image because that's what we charge for any additional download in the plan or else you charge (10/cost of the subscription plan); whichever suits you.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

Are you looking to use Adobe Stock assets in your project and wish to sell the same? Can you please elaborate on your requirements so that we can further assist you?

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings Twarita.

I currently have an Adobe Stock subscription. I'm on a contract assignment with a company. I'm working on a brochure project. I've used several images from Adobe Stock. If I'm asked how much I paid for the images, I'd like to be able to tell them a fair price. Or is this not allowed by Adobe?

For example, the brochure I'm working on, I bought a brochure template. I was given a company credit card to pay for the template. So, if I can get this company to pay for the images I'm using for this brochure project, I'd like to be able to give them prices.

Please advice. Thank you very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looping in Sheena Kaul​ for expert advice on this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lisa,

Adobe Stock has subscription plans and credit packs which you can purchase prepaid and then use them to license files. Also, there are premium and editorial collections along with videos which are on-demand purchases.

If you bought any of these, you can submit the invoice for the same to the client. Additionally, you can use the company card to pay for your subscription plans or credit packs or any on- demand purchase.

Let me know if that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena.

I guess I have a subscription for 10 images a month for $30 something dollars a month. I've built up a bank of 30 plus images because I haven't used 10 images a month so far.

So, I've used about 6 photo images so far on this brochure. So how do I figure out how much to charge for each photo image?

Thank you.

Lisa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lisa,

Well, that will be a tricky question. I'd suggest you can charge 2.99USD per image because that's what we charge for any additional download in the plan or else you charge (10/cost of the subscription plan); whichever suits you.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much. I'll decide what to do a bit later but at least I know how to go about it. 🙂

Sincerely,

Lisa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started