I need help understanding what exactly I am buying if I purchase stock

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am new to creating videos and the like and am confused on how adobe stock works and the terms/website don't seem to make it really any more clear. Can someone explain to me what it means to have 10 standard assets for a month like I can use 10 different things or can use up to ten things but only allowed making one content peice per asset? Thank you!!!

Hi @Joel5FE5,

Videos, premium assets, some templates and most editorial assets will not be covered by the 10 standard assets a month subscription/plan. You would need to buy on demand licenses for these items or use credit packs.

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

I need help understanding what exactly I am buying if I purchase stock

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am new to creating videos and the like and am confused on how adobe stock works and the terms/website don't seem to make it really any more clear. Can someone explain to me what it means to have 10 standard assets for a month like I can use 10 different things or can use up to ten things but only allowed making one content peice per asset? Thank you!!!

Hi @Joel5FE5,

Videos, premium assets, some templates and most editorial assets will not be covered by the 10 standard assets a month subscription/plan. You would need to buy on demand licenses for these items or use credit packs.

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Dec 16, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Joel5FE5,

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Dec 17, 2020 1
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started