• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need help understanding what exactly I am buying if I purchase stock

Explorer ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am new to creating videos and the like and am confused on how adobe stock works and the terms/website don't seem to make it really any more clear. Can someone explain to me what it means to have 10 standard assets for a month like I can use 10 different things or can use up to ten things but only allowed making one content peice per asset? Thank you!!!

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Hi @__Joel__,

Videos, premium assets, some templates and most editorial assets will not be covered by the 10 standard assets a month subscription/plan. You would need to buy on demand licenses for these items or use credit packs.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @__Joel__,

Videos, premium assets, some templates and most editorial assets will not be covered by the 10 standard assets a month subscription/plan. You would need to buy on demand licenses for these items or use credit packs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started