I ordered for a font but I have not received it. What does "Adobe Stock: On demand" mean?

May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have placed an order for a font but I have not received it. What does "Adobe Stock: On demand" mean?

I received the invoice by mail but I have not received the typography.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I ordered for a font but I have not received it. What does "Adobe Stock: On demand" mean?

May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have placed an order for a font but I have not received it. What does "Adobe Stock: On demand" mean?

I received the invoice by mail but I have not received the typography.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 24, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi A. S.,

Thank you for posting to the forums. You'll need to download the Creative Cloud desktop app to get your fonts: Adobe creative desktop apps | Adobe Creative Cloud. The Adobe Fonts team and the Adobe Stock team share some code and when we set up Font purchases this shared code causes the Font purchase to display as Adobe Stock On Demand in Account Management and under the invoices. It's an issue I've been working to resolve for some time.

If you decide to subscribe to any of our Creative Cloud products Adobe Fonts are included in your subscription. You can learn more here: About | Adobe Fonts

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 24, 2019 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started