• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I received two charges to my paypal account and I have not purchased any products!

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2019 Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I received two charges to my paypal account from Adobe Systems Ireland LTD and I have not purchased any products. What I can do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 26, 2019 Mar 26, 2019

Hi Susana,

Sorry for the trouble it has caused to you.

I have checked your account details under the Adobe ID shared in the forums and was unable to locate any subscription or transaction details.

Please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for further assistance.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2019 Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Susana,

Sorry for the trouble it has caused to you.

I have checked your account details under the Adobe ID shared in the forums and was unable to locate any subscription or transaction details.

Please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for further assistance.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi my boss too got rip of by that merchant

Merchant
Adobe Systems Ireland LT
[REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

I have provided several emails to check his subscription, but your support dont mind helping me with this issue , what a waste and bad experience for a yearly subscription of adobe XD!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

please ignore, all is settled thanks customer service

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started