I received two charges to my paypal account and I have not purchased any products!

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I received two charges to my paypal account from Adobe Systems Ireland LTD and I have not purchased any products. What I can do?

Hi Susana,

Sorry for the trouble it has caused to you.

I have checked your account details under the Adobe ID shared in the forums and was unable to locate any subscription or transaction details.

Please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for further assistance.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Twarita

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

I received two charges to my paypal account and I have not purchased any products!

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I received two charges to my paypal account from Adobe Systems Ireland LTD and I have not purchased any products. What I can do?

Hi Susana,

I have checked your account details under the Adobe ID shared in the forums and was unable to locate any subscription or transaction details.

Please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for further assistance.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Twarita

Views

Translate

Translate

Mar 26, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Susana,

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Mar 26, 2019 1
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi my boss too got rip of by that merchant

Merchant
Adobe Systems Ireland LT
[REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

I have provided several emails to check his subscription, but your support dont mind helping me with this issue , what a waste and bad experience for a yearly subscription of adobe XD!

Translate

Translate

Jan 13, 2021 0
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please ignore, all is settled thanks customer service

Translate

Translate

Jan 13, 2021 0
Resources