I've accidentally licensed an image.

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was scrolling through the image selection screen and, when I tried clicking on the scrollbar I clicked on the blue button 'license'. Is there any way to unlicense this image? File: #173956074

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I've accidentally licensed an image.

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was scrolling through the image selection screen and, when I tried clicking on the scrollbar I clicked on the blue button 'license'. Is there any way to unlicense this image? File: #173956074

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 11, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I have confirmed that this asset was licensed. I have added an extra license to your account which you can use instead.

Thanks 

Kanika 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2019 1
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I accidentally lisenced an image 220818151

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what can I do as this is my first time using Adobe Stock, just signed up and as I was scrolling, I hit license this image.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2019 0
KanikaS LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I have confirmed that this asset was licensed. I have added an extra license to your account which you can use instead.

Thanks 

Kanika 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 13, 2019 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started