I've cancelled my Adobe Stock Photos Subscription BUT...

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

We've canceled our Adobe Stock Photos Subscription however Adobe continues to ask for payment. We've purposely allowed the account to have insufficient funds to stop the payments.

With reviewing the plan on our account dashboard the 'Cancel Plan' button has been removed but we continue to get emails requesting payment.

Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I've cancelled my Adobe Stock Photos Subscription BUT...

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

We've canceled our Adobe Stock Photos Subscription however Adobe continues to ask for payment. We've purposely allowed the account to have insufficient funds to stop the payments.

With reviewing the plan on our account dashboard the 'Cancel Plan' button has been removed but we continue to get emails requesting payment.

Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 31, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bobby,

I am sorry to hear this however I did check your account and see that the Adobe Stock subscription in your account is suspended due to non-payment and not cancelled which is why you're receiving those emails.

If you wish to cancel the plan entirely, please Contact Customer Care with cancellation request.

Let me know if you face issues so that we can help you.

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 01, 2019 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started