Highlighted

I've downloaded my 10 free images and they all have the Adobe watermark on them, so I can't use them. Why do they have a watermark on them?

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do the images I downloaded have the Adobe watermark on them. I cannot use them with the watermark.

They have a watermark because you didn't download them correctly.

- Go onto the Stock Website and login.

- Click on the small arrow by your name and go to your license history

Screen Shot 2015-11-21 at 11.58.24 AM.png

- Click on the image number of the image you want to download to go to the image details page.

Screen Shot 2015-11-21 at 11.59.46 AM.png

- Once on the image details page you use the link to download to desktop or save to library

Screen Shot 2015-11-21 at 12.01.26 PM.png

Topics

Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
This conversation has been locked.

I've downloaded my 10 free images and they all have the Adobe watermark on them, so I can't use them. Why do they have a watermark on them?

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do the images I downloaded have the Adobe watermark on them. I cannot use them with the watermark.

- Click on the image number of the image you want to download to go to the image details page.

- Once on the image details page you use the link to download to desktop or save to library

Topics

Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Nov 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking at my license history. It says "You have no license history". So how do I get images into my license history?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you don't see them in your license history it is because of one of two things:

1 - You don't have any licensed images

2 - You are not logged in with the same Adobe ID that you licensed them with

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You for your response. I did get it figured out.

I had saved licensed images in my library and did not realize I also have to download to desktop to access images without watermark.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many Thanks! I saved the picture only under desktop (no library). So, I have got the full resolution without watermark.

Michel

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, I see a lot of Adobe staff saying to just download the image to your desktop in order to access the images without the watermark. This simply defeats the purpose of the CC libraries in the first place, and is not a solution. I was able to license and save images to CC libraries without any issues until about a week ago, when every image I licensed and saved to the libraries would show up with a watermark unless I downloaded them to my desktop. The "save to desktop" solution is not a solution, please help us fix the actual library watermark issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sarahpenny86 is absolutely correct.  What is the point of downloading to the desktop?  The whole IDEA of this was to have them in the library within the app!  Please fix this.  Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dawnerichards wrote:

sarahpenny86 is absolutely correct.  What is the point of downloading to the desktop?  The whole IDEA of this was to have them in the library within the app!  Please fix this.  Thanks.

You can use them with a library. That has always been the case. The reason that the option to download to desktop is there is for a couple reasons;

1: Give people a choice

2: Not all Stock users use Adobe products.

So users have a choice to download to desktop or to save to Library. What needs fixing?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to be unclear!  I see the point of providing the option to save to desktop - the issue I am experiencing is that the watermarked version appears within the InDesign library, but not the licensed version.  So while it's great to be able to use the watermarked version while I'm working on layout, it would be vastly preferable to be able to access/use the licensed version within the library, which (if I'm reading the thread correctly) used to work, and now does not.  I just started using Adobe Stock today, so I can't speak to whether it ever worked. Also, one of the tutorials says you can right-click on the watermarked image within your InDesign library and click "buy," but that does not appear to be the case. Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works just fine. I use it everyday. If the image is licensed the watermark goes away in the libraries panel. If it isn't licensed it does not. There was a small glitch that this happened to some people that the library panels displayed watermarks in the library panels even for licensed images. Adobe released a minor update a few weeks ago that corrected this in  the Adobe apps. Be sure you have the latest version of the Adobe Apps installed.

If you are still having issues please document the steps you are taking and provide some screenshots and I am certain we can find out the issue you are facing.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And something else I just thought of ... make sure you are signed into your Adobe App and Adobe Stock with the same ID.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much! Once I updated the apps, this worked correctly.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌Excellent, glad it is now working for you. Good luck with your projects. 😉

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much Brad. Your posts were very helpful. I opened my Photoshop App, went to "Libraries" (under the Window file menu) and then double clicked on the images. Then they appeared with no watermark.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm also trying to get those 10 free images on Adobe Stock. I'm just following the links Adobe suggests me (on Adobe Creative Cloud app I'm typing a keyword, then it goes on the Adobe Stock website with the results. OK, now I choose a picture, and I have the message "Buy a license and save on computer, Save preview on computer, or Find similar files" ; I choose the first option, but then I only have paying options (just the selected image for 9,99€, or monthly paiements etc…), no mention about my 10 free images… By the way, does that offer allows to get video files too?

What am I doing wrong? (I'm connected with my correct user profile…)

Thank you for your answers 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David

For your CC team account, the 10 free images have already been used.

If you want to get the offer for your individual account, you would need to sign up for the 10 images/month annual plan.  The first month will be refunded and if you decide you don't want to continue with the subscription you can cancel risk free within 30 days - Royalty free images, photos, and graphics | Adobe Stock

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you... only when I follow your instructions and save to computer and then open the file this is what I get: Adobe screen capture.JPG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are most likely trying to view an .ai file. You need to open those and convert them in Adobe Illustrator.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to download it to desktop not as an .ai file? I have Photoshop, but not Illustrator. It shows up in my library in Photoshop, but still has the damn watermark. I paid $9.99 for the single image License. It tells me within Photoshop, that I cannot edit the image and can only insert it into an existing document, but again, it has the watermark. This is very frustrating... Please advise...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I got it!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines