I've lost my credits from Fotolia

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

after migration of my account from Fotolia to Adobe Stock I've lost mys credits.

Support told me that I should ask here 🙂 Do you know how to solve this problem?

Regards
Robert

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Support was wrong. This is typically a problem where you need support. Recontact them. Report back when still in trouble.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I don't know what to say 🙂 In the support I say I would like to have my credits back - they say I should by a subscription, I say I lost the credit and I migrated my account, they say I should migrate my account, hehehe There are noone I can talk about my problem

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I understand, you do not have a subscription.

Looping in https://community.adobe.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/12496260 for expert advice.

If your credits are older than a year, they tend to expire. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums. All the licenses that you has transferred from Fotolia have been licensed under this account. That is the reason you are left with no assets.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Dear Kanika, thank you for your answer, but it is not giving any answer to my problem. I'm asking how can I get my credits back and you are telling me about some licese and the transfer of this licese ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines