• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to cancel my account immediately.

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2018 Sep 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe stock website does not make cancelling an account very easy. This is very unethical. Your phone number does not work for international customers, your chat line is closed, your PDF instructions informing about how to close an account via your website does not actually work. Cancelling an account should be as easy as setting up an account.

I want to speak with a real person in customer service or have an email address so to cancel my account immediately from today.

Please do not access my bank account to take payment for next month as I have informed you today via this forum I want to cancel your service.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 29, 2018 Sep 29, 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public user to user forum, not Adobe Support, although sometimes Adobe employees post here.

I will bring your problem to the attention of an Adobe employee.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree. I have been a customer for over 12 months, and am still being charged an early cancellation fee despite being after my initial 12 months.

This is in breach of Australian Consumer Protection Act.

I would appreciate someone from Adobe contacting me to resolve my account closure request, without an early cancellation fee otherwise I will be contacting Australian Consumer Affairs.

Regards

Adam

adam@kasacana.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started