I want to cancel my free trial Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I cancel my free trial Adobe Stock after the payment? Thank you

Hi U. U.,

I've check the Adobe ID you use on the forums and see no Adobe Stock subscription associated with this Adobe ID. If you would like to sign up for the first month free offer and receive the use of 10 free image licenses you can do so on Stock photos, royalty-free images, graphics, vectors & videos | Adobe Stock Please note that you will be charged if you do not cancel before the 30 day trial ends.

EBQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I want to cancel my free trial Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I cancel my free trial Adobe Stock after the payment? Thank you

Hi U. U.,

I've check the Adobe ID you use on the forums and see no Adobe Stock subscription associated with this Adobe ID. If you would like to sign up for the first month free offer and receive the use of 10 free image licenses you can do so on Stock photos, royalty-free images, graphics, vectors & videos | Adobe Stock Please note that you will be charged if you do not cancel before the 30 day trial ends.

EBQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 29, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi un3x1st88,

The free trial need not be canceled as it will expire after 7 days and you won't be charged for the same.

If there is something else which you are referring to please let me know.

You may also  Contact Customer Care  for more details.

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2017 2
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi U. U.,

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 02, 2017 2
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started