• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to cancel now and its not letting me!!!

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Please can you cancel/allow me to cancel my membership i was tricked into getting a free trial on something i dont even want i haven’t brought or used this whatsover can my account be cancelled now and can i get a full refund of what you have charged me

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Hi Daisy,

I apologize for the trouble and have checked your account as well.

Since you haven't used any of the licenses from your account and you did not have any intent of subscribing to the plan as well, I will get the subscription cancelled for you as an exception.

I hope that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Daisy,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums.

I did go through your account details and noticed that your Stock subscription has been suspended(due to payment issues).

Please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for further assistance.

In case you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned links, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I had the free trail by accident i haven’t used this can my membership just be cancelled please????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I previously saw that if you didn’t but anything (which i didnt) then the free trial would just stop, so can you please just cancel it and give me a number or email so i can complain because i am really not happy with this customer service

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Daisy,

I apologize for the trouble and have checked your account as well.

Since you haven't used any of the licenses from your account and you did not have any intent of subscribing to the plan as well, I will get the subscription cancelled for you as an exception.

I hope that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started