• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to cancel Stock membership, but I can't!

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last night, I have started the free trial and it says "You'll be able to manage this plan shortly". This morning, I go to my account under Plans and Products to cancel the membership, but it seems like I didn't subscribe for the free trial. I also visit order history to check it but it says "We found no orders placed for your account" (last night the free trial order history was there, this morning it gone already). What I need to do? I want to cancel it, but I can't!  Please help me.

(I'm from Korea. Korean didn't speak English too much. So my English may be bad.)

Extra information: I used VPN to start the free trial. It is because it says "online licensing is not available in your region".

3.PNG1.PNG2.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Hi Heda,

I apologize for the troubles here that you've been facing with the subscription services.

I did check your account and see that you'd subscribed to the Adobe Stock-10 images/month plan and have cancelled it now. I've check the subscription details and it is no longer active.

I hope that helps you and feel free to let me know if you still have questions.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Heda,

I apologize for the troubles here that you've been facing with the subscription services.

I did check your account and see that you'd subscribed to the Adobe Stock-10 images/month plan and have cancelled it now. I've check the subscription details and it is no longer active.

I hope that helps you and feel free to let me know if you still have questions.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure? So I would not be charged at the end of the trial, right? Sheena Kaul​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Heda,

As your Adobe Stock subscription is already canceled, there will be no further charges on the account.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started