• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to cancel subscription Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to cancel subscription Adobe Stock, but I can't log in my Adode ID, because accounts.adobe.com is unavailable. I used different browsers, different platforms, different computers from tablet to desktop, cleaned cookies - nothing worked!!!!!! 

I tried to cancel my subscription yesterday, lost a lot of time - but I couldn't enter to my ID.

Please, cancel my subscription since June 27!!!!

I am very disappointed with this attitude and do not want to renew my subscription, do not want to pay for July and beyond.

I hope you will help me to solve this problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Hi Piotr,

If you download the assets prior to cancelling the Adobe Stock subscription, you don't lose the remaining assets because the downloaded assets always remain in your license history.

Also, if you cancel your Stock subscription, the remaining assets in your account remains valid until the last billing date after which they expire. So make sure you download all the assets within this time frame.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Yuliya,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I just checked your account details and noticed that your Adobe Stock subscription has already been cancelled.

Please update this thread if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Yuliya,
I have 15 downloads left on adobe stock and want cancel the membership. Will I lose the downloads if I cancel the membership now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Piotr,

If you download the assets prior to cancelling the Adobe Stock subscription, you don't lose the remaining assets because the downloaded assets always remain in your license history.

Also, if you cancel your Stock subscription, the remaining assets in your account remains valid until the last billing date after which they expire. So make sure you download all the assets within this time frame.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started