• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I Want to "return" image #186903772

Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, is there any chance to return an image which does not fulfill the purpose it was meant for? It should work for a seamless pattern but doesn't... 

Thanks for help,

D.

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Beginner , Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Hi EBQ,

I tried, but nobody answers.... 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Feb 15, 2020 Feb 15, 2020

Hello EBQ,

you tried to tell me, that the design seems to be seemless in Adobe Illustrator. Yes- it SEEMS, but it is not when you look at it carefully (this is a bug in Illustrator by the way).
Then I did not get any answer using the link you gave me- it is very difficult to find or get in touch with someone who can/is willing to help (customer CARE?!), and I think, it is very strange how Adobe acts (or doesn't) in a case like this. I sent a message to the apparently most appropriate address and d

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi borntobirdie,

I have checked this asset and it appears to be seamless when viewed in Adobe Illustrator.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

no, there is a thin line between the tiles, which also appears on prints. I need it for a rectangular print, not square, so I have to assemble some of the square parts. I tried everything to get rid of that. And because of time running away, I had to choose another design I already had used before just to get ready- and this means, I don't need this one anymore 😞

It would be really great if I could choose another one instead for the next part of the project....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi borntobirdie,

Thank you for the additional explanation. I see that you purchased this asset as an extended license. Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for additional assistance.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EBQ,

I tried, but nobody answers.... 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2020 Feb 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello EBQ,

you tried to tell me, that the design seems to be seemless in Adobe Illustrator. Yes- it SEEMS, but it is not when you look at it carefully (this is a bug in Illustrator by the way).
Then I did not get any answer using the link you gave me- it is very difficult to find or get in touch with someone who can/is willing to help (customer CARE?!), and I think, it is very strange how Adobe acts (or doesn't) in a case like this. I sent a message to the apparently most appropriate address and did not get any answer. Sorry, but even "weekend" is no excuse, by now it's almost a week - Adobe Stock is online 24/7 and people are working with it 24/7... no way!

I will take this as a reason for not buying any more credits for Adobe Stock- after many years of good cooperation with Fotolia... The extended licenses on Adobe Stock are expensive- and the service is really bad. This is an impossible combination for efficient work.

D. (borntobirdie)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi D.,

Unfortunately, because this is a purchase of an extended license only customer care can assist you. Since you are having difficulty connecting with our customer care team I have asked someone to reach out to you directly. I appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this for you.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started