Idiots not compatible with Adobe customer care.

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am slightly shocked after realizing I payed 325 US$ for a (one) desktop photo from Adobe Stock under the "get 10 images free"- offer accompanying my new CC/Photography plan. One nice image was what I wanted, and got. The free Stock offer might have come with a disclaimer regarding payment that I must have missed. Walking out now after 3 months of undetected monthly payment ,negligence I know, is costing 155 US$ for the pain and suffering I’m causing Adobe, in addition to the monthly fee. In a parallel universe Adobe is communicating the process more generously via mail, specially the mail informing me that “now is the time to cancer Stock if you only intended to try the 10 free/first month-offer”. Or indeed a monthly mail informing me of the monthly fee. In our own universe I guess it all makes sense to exploit user’s not on their toes and that have given up their credit card number. Why am I even surprised? I’m an Idiot and Adobe is there to remind me of that, thanks Adobe. Before you rant pleas consider just being happy you're not me.

Per

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jfh.,
Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance with your issue. I can see that you only used images from the first month of your subscription. Customer care will be able to help you with cancelling your subscription.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your interest in my misfortune. Unfortunately, your supported link leads me to a page full of links but no one obvious for me. I tried the chat function, but it seems a bit asynchronous and my request there might be lost in time and space, I see no proof of it actually landed somewhere. Any hint of direction would be appreciated. 

Per

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have reviewed your record and I can see that the subscription is in the process of cancelling.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines