Image alterations in an AdobeStock licensed image

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!! I need to buy and make a little modification in a licensed image. In example, the image shows the hand anatomy (bones) and I need to broken a bone and to show a type of fracture in a finger.

Can I?

Sorry for my English and thanks for the help

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, please do so (even if it hurts). Modifications are especially allowed and there are only very few restrictions concerning adult content creation or political usage or similar. The restrictions are enumerated in the licensing terms.

(Disclaimer: As always with licensing, this is my interpretation of the rules. I think they are correct and advice is based on fair use for both the buyer and the artist/stock company, but I can not rule out that my interpretation is wrong. I'm not an Adobe employee)

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot, Abambo!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines