Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

image and vector illustration copyright

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i am korean freelancer.

I was surprised that a copyright parts on the Korean site and the FAQ displayed in this community were quite different.
So I want to ask you.
Should I write  copyright when I make an Advertisement using adobe stock image? The Advertisement uses on social media or  Google banner or homepage.
On the Adobe stock Korean site(https://stock.adobe.com/kr/license-terms#overview)it says that only images that have the option of 'editorial' need to write copyright 

the image uploaded is an example .

1) #250107366 Use balloons only as decoration 
2) #355170973Using image as background

Should I write copyright even if I use the illustration as a decoration?

And all of the adobe stock image should write copyright?

And can I put the company logo in the advertisement using adobe stock image, vector illustration

It is not written on the Korean site. Should I follow the Korean site or the global?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Hello,

If you purchase an editorial license then yes you do need to obtain copyright. Editorial assets have certain restrictions in how and where they can be used. Editorial assets cannot be used for advertising.

Regarding crediting a contributor review this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/how-to-properly-credit-an-adobe-stock-image/td-p/7906774?page=1

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One possibility is that the info has been made to match the Korean law. Copyright law is different in each country. But more likely it is a mistake, or out of date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming you licensed the image, you do not need to give credit to Adobe Stock or the artist.  But it's a nice thing to do.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

If you purchase an editorial license then yes you do need to obtain copyright. Editorial assets have certain restrictions in how and where they can be used. Editorial assets cannot be used for advertising.

Regarding crediting a contributor review this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/how-to-properly-credit-an-adobe-stock-image/td-p/7906774?page=1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. If I use an image or vertor without an Editorial assets mark, is there no need to credit on page?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. If I use an image or vertor without an Editorial assets mark, is there no need to credit on page?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started