Image comp and download do not match preview

Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2019 Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There seem to be a lot of these but there doesn't seem to be any other way to report broken images. These are supposed to be watercolour textures but both comps download as a camouflage pattern and licensing the images gives you either the camouflage pattern or a marker pen alphabet.

Hand painted blue watercolor background. Watercolor wash. - Buy this stock vector and explore simila...

Hand painted blue watercolor background. Watercolor wash. - Buy this stock vector and explore simila...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Confirmed for Sorry about that. That looks like a severe error (probably from the uploader).

What is: (asset https://stock.adobe.com/uk/images/hand-painted-blue-watercolor-background-watercolor-wash/242519226)

what should be:

Sheena Kaul​; EvilBugQueen1

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for confirming Lucien!

Hi Gemma,

I apologize for the troubles here. I've added 2 license to your account because of the troubles that you've faced with our assets.

In the meanwhile, I'll get them checked and corrected from the Stock team.

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines