• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image Credit Expiration

Explorer ,
May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to put a post here so that folks are aware and perhaps I could help someone avoid what I went through. I have used Adobe Stock periodically since its inception. I have a credit stored up of 86 images. Recently, I discovered that those credits expire. The way I noticed was when I logged in and tried to download an image and it asked me to pay. I chatted with support and image credits expire and you will not receive notification of that expiration. So be certain to use your credits up before you lose them.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

Hi Clay and Arlindo,

I apologize for the situation that you've been facing here.

As I can check your account, the unused licenses were valid for an year and they have expired after an year.

Please my private message for more details.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the info. I just lost them all,  about 90 and is not fair I pay them. Anyways they lost another client my CC account will be over in one month bye-bye Adobe they do not care about clients at all only about money.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Clay and Arlindo,

I apologize for the situation that you've been facing here.

As I can check your account, the unused licenses were valid for an year and they have expired after an year.

Please my private message for more details.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Similar question, I have a 10 VIP small stock licence ending in a month and still have 77 downloads to be done.

I know that I'll loose them (even if I paid for) but I'd like to know when... Will I be able to keep downloading during grace period (30 days after subscription ends) or not? It's quite important because I need to know when to empty my "wallet"

Federico

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Federico,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

I would like to let you know that even if you cancel your Adobe Stock subscription, you still can download the remaining assets until the last date of the billing.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean with last date of billing? Anniversary date or Anniversary date + Grace Period?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Federico,

I am sorry for the confusion that is created by my reply here- what I meant was when you cancel your Stock subscription, the remaining assets will remain active for that only and not beyond that.

I hope this clears the confusion.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope still confusing... With VIP I do not cancel subscription but I only not renew (renewal is optional not automatic as in web contracts) so for if I do not renew within the anniversary date then starts grace period. My question is: during grace period may I still use the remaining downloads?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Federico,

Please accept my apologies for the confusion caused here.

For the VIPs which do not renew the unused licenses get forfeited immediately.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2023 Nov 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

agreed.  I just logged in to use credits and they're gone.  I would like to be notified before my credits go away as this is pretty messed up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2023 Nov 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

agreed.  I just logged in to use credits and they're gone.  I would like to be notified before my credits go away as this is pretty messed up.

By @mistycali

It would be indeed nice to get warned about credit expiry. Credits have a lifespan of a year. So you need to set the reminder yourself. I suggest, you submit the notification as an idea in the idea tab, and not on a 5-year-old thread.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started