Image Credit

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am intending on purchasing an extended license and modifying the image(s) in Adobe Photoshop/Adobe Illustrator for the purpose of having it printed on mediums such as canvas, glass, aluminum, wood, (and possibly fabric in the future). Once printed on the previously mentioned mediums, the image would be further modified on the physical "canvas" by means of adding texture, paint, etc. The purpose of creating the mixed media artwork would be for sale.  
I understand that credit must be given for the licensed image on a blog/website/social media platform, however how would credit be given to the author of the image with respect to the use of their image being modified and incorporated into mixed media artwork for sale?

Thank you. 

TOPICS
Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Image Credit

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am intending on purchasing an extended license and modifying the image(s) in Adobe Photoshop/Adobe Illustrator for the purpose of having it printed on mediums such as canvas, glass, aluminum, wood, (and possibly fabric in the future). Once printed on the previously mentioned mediums, the image would be further modified on the physical "canvas" by means of adding texture, paint, etc. The purpose of creating the mixed media artwork would be for sale.  
I understand that credit must be given for the licensed image on a blog/website/social media platform, however how would credit be given to the author of the image with respect to the use of their image being modified and incorporated into mixed media artwork for sale?

Thank you. 

TOPICS
Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you use an asset as editorial you need to credit. All you need here for your use is probably an extended license.

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 31, 2020 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started