• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image download is blank

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2018 Sep 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded 3 different images, 2 of them worked as normal but the third downloaded as a blank file (just a white page.)

I then proceeded to select "open in photoshop" to see if this might work, but it said there was an error, the file could not be downloaded and I should check my network connection.

My network connection is fine - I was able to download other images without an issue.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Eloise,

I tried to open the file at my end in Photoshop and I agree that the file appears blank in Photoshop.

Please check your private message for more details.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eloise,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with Adobe Stock services.

Could you please share the file ID which you are referring to(in your above post) so that we can further assist you?

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Twarita. twaritar3263062

The file ID is #34512209

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eloise,

Thank you for sharing the file ID. I tried downloading the same file( #34512209) at my end using Illustrator CC but did not encounter the same issue.

Could you please confirm which application are you trying to open this file with?

Also, please try the steps mentioned below and let me know if the issue persists.

• Sign out from Adobe Stock, sign back in, and try downloading the asset again.
  • Try to download the image using a different browser.
  • Clear your browser cache and delete your Internet history.

If you still face troubles, please feel free to update this thread.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2018 Sep 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi twaritar3263062

I have been trying to open the file with photoshop. I cannot download Illustrator currently as my computer has no space.

I am confused as to why this file won't open, but all other files I have downloaded work perfectly fine. It would be nice if the image would specify the fact it can only be viewed in illustrator before purchase, considering it is exactly the same file type as the others.

Is there a way I can access my purchase without illustrator?

I have tried all your troubleshooting tips and I still just get a blank page download.

Thanks

Eloise

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Eloise,

I tried to open the file at my end in Photoshop and I agree that the file appears blank in Photoshop.

Please check your private message for more details.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started