Image downloaded doesn't match preview (wrong image altogether)

Explorer ,
Jan 15, 2017 Jan 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I licensed and downloaded a vector of a family in silhouette. When I opened the file in Illustrator, it was a completely different image, one of a person and a dog.

WrongImage.jpg

I don't want a credit to make up for the purchase; I want the image pictured in the preview. It was the best fit of those I found. Is there a way for the correct one to be tracked down and sent to me?

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017
Added an image credit to your account, so that you can license a different image instead.

translate

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Coreenm,

Could you please share the image number you had licensed?

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But this reply took too long and I ultimately had to go with different images. So I guess I do want the credit after all.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Added an image credit to your account, so that you can license a different image instead.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines