Image out of focus

Explorer ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've bought a picture about adobe stock but after I downloaded it, I saw that the picture ist out of focus. How can the money I've paid be refunded?

Hallo sven_schmidt,

Apologies for the delayed reply. I've granted you a replacement credit for that image.

TOPICS
Fotolia, Licensing, Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Image out of focus

Explorer ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've bought a picture about adobe stock but after I downloaded it, I saw that the picture ist out of focus. How can the money I've paid be refunded?

Hallo sven_schmidt,

Apologies for the delayed reply. I've granted you a replacement credit for that image.

TOPICS
Fotolia, Licensing, Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post the asset id, so that someone can check the asset. You will get a replacement credit.

2 possibilities for that: you wait until an Adobe employee sees this message and checks your claim or you contact Adobe customer service: Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of the screen and type "agent".

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 29, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's the picture

AdobeStock_224397790

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 29, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Support ist not working. Mostly english support. When I like to get german support "Sorry our wait times are longer than expected. You will be connected to an agent shortly." That's how it's going sice yesterday...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 30, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo sven_schmidt,

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 10, 2020 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started