• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image purchased accidentally

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased an illustration, thinking I'd receive an EPS Vector file (because the image title includes the text "eps10") and then a JPEG was downloaded instead. The file number is 72171452. Could I please have a credit applied to my account? Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Hi Anne,

Thanks for bringing this to our notice, we will be working on this.

For the time being, I am adding an image credit to your account so that you can license a different image instead.

Hope that helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anne,

I don't think I understand you completely but I tried to check the image# 72171452 on the Stock website and it nowhere mentions that it is a eps file.

It clearly mentions it to be a JPEG file type as in the screenshot mentioned below:

Additionally, if you are searching for only vector files you can use your search filter from the left pane.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it says "eps10" in the file name, which is visible in the screenshot you shared. I can see the "JPEG" file type below and I didn't notice that originally, but that's also because I wasn't concerned as it said "eps 10" in the filename. Additionally, I had set the filter to only show me vector files and that image came up anyway. I just tried it again and this JPEG file comes up even when the filter is set to "Vector." I ultimately found a similar image that was provided as an actual vector file and I downloaded that one. I've purchased a lot of images through Adobe Stock and would appreciate some consideration from you in having my account credited for one credit. I think this would be fair, considering the confusion caused by the file name and the fact that it came up despite my "Vector" filter in searching for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Anne,

Thanks for bringing this to our notice, we will be working on this.

For the time being, I am adding an image credit to your account so that you can license a different image instead.

Hope that helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started